Good to know for students on campus
At Badhuset, Gamla torget 6, there is a quiet reading hall with study places, as seen above.
- You can also sit down and study at the Campus library, Juridiska/Dag Hammarskiöld biblioteket, Slottsgränd 3.
- At Gamla torget we also have places on the 4th and 6th floor where you as a student can sit down and study and discuss with your peers.
- At some of our studyplaces at floor 3, Badhuset there is a few desks with adjustable heigt.
- As a student you have the possibilty to book a group room at Campus Gamla torget as well as Uppsala Universitys other Campuses trough TimeEdit.
- At Badhuset Gamla torget 6 there are seminar rooms on the 6th floor that you can book trough TimeEdit as long as no lectures are held there.
- In house 2 and 3 at kvarteret Munken you find groupe rooms that you can´t pre-book according to the principle of first come, first served.
- At kvarteret Trädgården there are five group study rooms that students can book trough TimeEdit.
- At the 6th floor in Badhuset you find a simple kitchen for students wtih microwaves, kettel, sink and a coffie-machine as well as garbagebins.
- You can reach each floor by elevator.